We made these delicious-looking pancakes before I went to the gym last weekend! All you need to make these for yourself is:
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 25g oats
- Greek yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries etc!
- Coconut oil to fry
- Throw all the above ingredients into the blender and blitz up.
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan on medium heat
- Pour little puddles of the batter to make your pancakes – doesn’t matter what size!
- Serve with Greek yoghurt, blueberries and raspberries as above!
Give it a go and let me know how you got on and if you have any variations that you could recommend!